The beginning of a new year ....again.... :) . Time for some resolutions.The same old ones from last year get carried forward. Get a six pack, start a new band , play in the Times Shield A division etc etc (Just quoted the ones that would never be completed ).
This year just made a small promise to myself that I would start writing some posts in this almost defunct blog (It was actually what we call a webpage with a lot of cobwebs in it) .
To ensure that i kept this promise to myself, i decided to start blogging on a topic which i knew i could constantly put pen to paper ...in this case hand to keyboard. I also wanted to spend my time on the net doing sumthing more constructive than mafia wars. Hence this thought.
Decided to post small anecdotes in my day to day life. Something that brought a smile to my lips today, something that made me laugh out loud. I hope somewhere down the line maybe, after 10-15 years when i get older and just read through these posts , it would bring a smile to my lips again ..... (or maybe tears .)
Two incidents today that caused some laughter today....
Me, mukesh, harish and Abhilash (henceforth will be referred to as Gubi) are walking in Nirmal Lifestyle towards Mocha. Gubi and Harish meet an old school friend and stop to talk. Meanwhile me and mukesh are just lounging around.
My eyes fall on this cute chick who is standing all alone. The following dialogue follows .
Me: Mukesh , do u think i should hit on that chick. She is all alone.
Mukesh(giving me a glare) : Wait for 10 minutes, her bf will come around and give u a hit....(Bright High School - english)
Me : tu bol raha hain nahin toh i would have surely gone and hit on her.
Saying this me and mukesh turned around to see whether Gubi and harish were done .
I then turned around again once more and saw that a guy came to meet this girl (In all probability here bf) and they started walking away. I turned around to mukesh again.
Me : 10 kya . ek minute bhi nahin laga re......
mukesh turns around to see the girl and her bf and we go hahahahahhahahahah.
Me: I should probably be viewed by girls as a BF finder . Good earning there. Same for any marriage portal. success gauranteed.
We again go hahahahahahahhahahahaha.
Anecdote 2 :
Me, Harish, Muks and Gubi are sitting in Mocha. All of us have ordered sumthing to drink. Mukesh and Harish have ordered the blueberry brainfreezer.
Stan walks in . He sits down and has some idle chit chat with us.
Stan : Maine resolution banaya hain. yeh saal gaali kam .
Harish : Kyu ?
Stan : Nahin re, apne muh me hamesha gaali hi rehti hain. aaj se gaali bandh. Snehal agar main gaali doonga to tuh rokle mujhe.
Snehal : pakka dost.
Instantly after this Stan looks around and sees the drinks on the table. He looks at Harish and asks what he is drinking.
Stan : Tu kya pee raha hain ?
Harish : Blueberry Brain freezer.
Stan : Bh****** . .
Me and stan look at each other after this last dialogue. We go hahahahahahahahahah.....
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a good resolution...
Nice post, I always over your writing dude... keep bloging
I miss you all guys...
~ V
I wanted to say " I always Loved your writing"
Post a Comment